Beginning my career as a Product Designer at Mentor Inc.

Hi Everyone, back with me Arina at My Digital Diary!


Time flies very fast! More or less 426 days (and it’s still counting) of my journey as a Product Designer at Mentor Inc. I joined on July 8th, 2021 when I was in the fifth semester. 

Mentor Inc. was the place where I grew up and improved my skill. I’ve been with Mentor Inc. since before it became a PT and there were only 3 interns at that time. I am so beyond grateful to have been part of this history.


You know, every process is not always smooth, there will be ups and downs, but I was able to get through it all. Because the environment is too fun and enjoyable. 


I wanna say massive thanks to Mas Aldi and Mas Armand (I still remember when he sent me a message and gave me an opportunity to join this incredible team. And when the interview process, I have a colliding schedule but I still present my portfolio even though my position was in the security post. It was a really unforgettable moment to me). I am so honored to be trusted and given the responsibilities to be part of Tech-team at Mentor Inc.


And also thank you to Mas Bima who always guided me and gave me a lot of new insights that I have never gotten before. And special thanks to my co-worker Arsa for being a great partner for all this time and grew up together in this team. And all teams (that I can’t mention one by one) for the incredible experiences I’ve ever had.


Thank you Mentor Inc. for being a place to grow up.

Let’s making mentoring accessible to everyone!


These are our memories:









Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Blue in June

Hidden Gem in Tulungagung, Jawa Timur

What a beauty New Year's Eve 2023!!!